08-19-2019 12:31 PM
77 123 ...
tools
    hey mine battery when 0% and i dissconnect battery from device and put it back after 5min battery was 40%. so the battery problem or motherboard? battery not hold for one day, it holds screen of time medium brightness 20% just 2 ours i"m on wifi, gps off,nfc off. scanning bluetooth off. so i buy new battery how to known not the same issue was with new battery???
    07-20-2019 10:33 AM
    hey mine battery when 0% and i dissconnect battery from device and put it back after 5min battery was 40%. so the battery problem or motherboard? battery not hold for one day, it holds screen of time medium brightness 20% just 2 ours i"m on wifi, gps off,nfc off. scanning bluetooth off. so i buy new battery how to known not the same issue was with new battery???
    I would try another battery it's the cheapest way to go because it's replaceable.
    07-20-2019 10:40 AM
    It's almost certainly a battery issue, but good luck finding any new batteries that aren't already degraded. Batteries degrade over time even when sitting on a shelf, and any Note 3 battery you may find out there would be old stock that's already degraded. As I suggested in your other thread, your issues all stem from a common thread of your phone simply being too old at this point.

This makes three separate issues so far all related to the age of your phone. It was originally released 6 years ago and hasn't been supported in several. I hate to be blunt, but it's worn out, out of spec, and out of date. Your only real, long term, solution is to buy something newer. I'm not even suggesting buying the Note 10 (the newest model), but even something a year or two old will be worlds better than you have now.
    07-22-2019 12:13 AM
    It's almost certainly a battery issue, but good luck finding any new batteries that aren't already degraded. Batteries degrade over time even when sitting on a shelf, and any Note 3 battery you may find out there would be old stock that's already degraded. As I suggested in your other thread, your issues all stem from a common thread of your phone simply being too old at this point.

This makes three separate issues so far all related to the age of your phone. It was originally released 6 years ago and hasn't been supported in several. I hate to be blunt, but it's worn out, out of spec, and out of date. Your only real, long term, solution is to buy something newer. I'm not even suggesting buying the Note 10 (the newest model), but even something a year or two old will be worlds better than you have now.
    you 100% right the battery old??? and that do from 0 percent i discconect battery and connect after 5min shows 41%, and yesterday when i turned on phone from i left alone phone and turning on after 1hour to see my battery charged itself without cable yeah work 18% charged without plug in and from 12% shuts off screen , than i connected charger and see not 12% not 0% but 7% so this is battery but not motherboard????
    07-22-2019 10:37 AM

i purchase hsa battery from aliexpress 6850mah, i had on another note 3 , so battery was AWESOME. 8 hours screen of time daily usage, from 8 am to 8pm battery was 80% that day i not heavy usage about 30min-1hour surfing snapchat,facebook.. ) very happy, now i dont know what battery come in , good, or bad, or the same like another hsa battery
    07-22-2019 10:41 AM
    you 100% right the battery old??? and that do from 0 percent i discconect battery and connect after 5min shows 41%, and yesterday when i turned on phone from i left alone phone and turning on after 1hour to see my battery charged itself without cable yeah work 18% charged without plug in and from 12% shuts off screen , than i connected charger and see not 12% not 0% but 7% so this is battery but not motherboard????
    Those are the tale tell signs of a bad battery.
    07-22-2019 10:57 AM
    Those are the tale tell signs of a bad battery.
    but what to do when motherboard fault on a new battery was the same like old battery doing tricks? on a new battery was be the same like an old battery???? its possible?
    07-22-2019 11:53 AM
    but what to do when motherboard fault on a new battery was the same like old battery doing tricks? on a new battery was be the same like an old battery???? its possible?
    Old phone, old batteries. I doubt you'll find a fresh battery that works well.
    07-22-2019 02:14 PM
    Old phone, old batteries. I doubt you'll find a fresh battery that works well.
    purchase hsa battery from aliexpress 6850mah, i had on another note 3 , so battery was AWESOME. 8 hours screen of time daily usage, from 8 am to 8pm battery was 80% that day i not heavy usage about 30min-1hour surfing snapchat,facebook.. ) very happy, now i dont know what battery come in , good, or bad, or the same like another hsa battery
    07-22-2019 02:27 PM
    purchase hsa battery from aliexpress 6850mah, i had on another note 3 , so battery was AWESOME. 8 hours screen of time daily usage, from 8 am to 8pm battery was 80% that day i not heavy usage about 30min-1hour surfing snapchat,facebook.. ) very happy, now i dont know what battery come in , good, or bad, or the same like another hsa battery
    Let's assume for a minute it is a motherboard issue. It's still an out of date, out of spec, out of support phone that is causing you multiple issues. It's time to cut your losses.
    07-22-2019 03:53 PM
    Let's assume for a minute it is a motherboard issue. It's still an out of date, out of spec, out of support phone that is causing you multiple issues. It's time to cut your losses.
    what cut??? i dont understant!
    how many percent it was not the battery problem but motherboard? and the new battery still same issue have like an old battery where now i used? from 0 percent i dissconect battery and after 5min 41% , and from zero percantage when phone is off battery charging itself but no see charger indicator on screen or led. no. jus off phone and thats it, and next morning battery was from 0 to 35. and one day i turned on device with 15% and screen is off, AND i charge it , see 7% battery not 0 , so this is fault battery but not motherboard????? 50/50?
    07-22-2019 03:59 PM
    i spend for phone 90euro. i buy from human about 1 week ago. now i buy new battery im waiting for send to my city
    07-22-2019 04:01 PM
    how many percent it was not the battery problem but motherboard? and the new battery still same issue have like an old battery where now i used? from 0 percent i dissconect battery and after 5min 41% , and from zero percantage when phone is off battery charging itself but no see charger indicator on screen or led. no. jus off phone and thats it, and next morning battery was from 0 to 35. and one day i turned on device with 15% and screen is off, AND i charge it , see 7% battery not 0 , so this is fault battery but not motherboard????? 50/50?
    New battery?
    That battery you thought you bought new probably been sitting on the shelf for 5 years and might be in same condition as your old battery.

If you want to change motherboard , by all means do it , let us Know how it goes .
    07-22-2019 04:03 PM
    and spend 10euro to new battery
    07-22-2019 04:04 PM
    New battery?
    That battery you thought you bought new probably been sitting on the shelf for 5 years and might be in same condition as your old battery.

If you want to change motherboard , by all means do it , let us Know how it goes .
    maybe, but it more costs than new battery. so i tried battery. that battery when i got ago 3years ago on the old note 3 not this, the battery perfect!!! 20% dropped after 10hours not heavy usage . social networks 1hour about, and snapchat 30min in a day . , so 80% left 8.pm from morning 8 a clock
    07-22-2019 04:08 PM
    I'd say it's about 99.999% a battery issue.

Electrical supplies (be it a battery, or even your home's electrical supply) have what's called voltage sag. Whenever you put a load on the system, the voltage will drop. You can see this at home when the lights dim when the air conditioner turns on. In this case, the electrical plant can adjust to these fluctuations and it's temporary. With a battery, the voltage sag remains until the load is removed. Sitting idle doesn't put much of a load on the battery, but gaming will put a much higher load on it due to processor activity.

On a healthy battery, the sag is very minimal. As it ages (be it due to use or simply sitting on a shelf for several years), the sag becomes more pronounced. When the voltage sags below the bare amount needed to run the phone, the whole thing just shuts off. The battery gauge only refreshes every so often, not instantaneous. So when the voltage sags low enough for the power to cut off completely, the gauge doesn't show it and it looks to shut down at something higher than 0% (which you should never do anyway; keep them at 40-80% for best life).

When the phone shuts off, the load is removed from the battery, which allows the voltage to recover. That's why it can appear to recharge itself when you turn it on again without it ever being plugged in.
    07-22-2019 05:54 PM

Electrical supplies (be it a battery, or even your home's electrical supply) have what's called voltage sag. Whenever you put a load on the system, the voltage will drop. You can see this at home when the lights dim when the air conditioner turns on. In this case, the electrical plant can adjust to these fluctuations and it's temporary. With a battery, the voltage sag remains until the load is removed. Sitting idle doesn't put much of a load on the battery, but gaming will put a much higher load on it due to processor activity.

On a healthy battery, the sag is very minimal. As it ages (be it due to use or simply sitting on a shelf for several years), the sag becomes more pronounced. When the voltage sags below the bare amount needed to run the phone, the whole thing just shuts off. The battery gauge only refreshes every so often, not instantaneous. So when the voltage sags low enough for the power to cut off completely, the gauge doesn't show it and it looks to shut down at something higher than 0% (which you should never do anyway; keep them at 40-80% for best life).

When the phone shuts off, the load is removed from the battery, which allows the voltage to recover. That's why it can appear to recharge itself when you turn it on again without it ever being plugged in.
    so this is a battery bad? because when its off phone battery charging itself percent , why charging when phone shuts down and 0 left battery? i never heard and seen now i see in my phone when i pull out battery when 0% left after the phone shuts down afer 5 min i insert the battery and shows 41%. yeah you say 99%9999 percent could be a battery issue! but i dont know, i very please could be a battery issue no motherboard, i pray for god.... plz
    07-22-2019 06:13 PM

how did you know battery problem but not motherboard???
    07-23-2019 09:01 AM
    i want buy new note 4 xiaomi, and i worried about battery the same issue like a note 3 , when discharged note 4 xiaomi, itself charging after 5min was 5% or 35 random... no magic?
    07-23-2019 09:42 AM
    coul be a virus phone when i connected via samsung note 3 to wifi and magic transfered virus battery when its 0 precent and after 5min insert battery was 41percent ? mine wifi has no virus, on phone i software reinstalled, but battery still the same when 0 percent and after pull out for 5 min and put back , shows 41 on 2017 08 14 date battery old
    07-23-2019 09:50 AM
    i guess the motherboard problem 99% and battery 1% of 100%
    07-23-2019 09:52 AM
    how did you know battery problem but not motherboard???
    Because your symptoms are textbook symptoms of a bad battery. I've yet to see that caused by anything else.
    07-23-2019 01:31 PM
    i want buy new note 4 xiaomi, and i worried about battery the same issue like a note 3 , when discharged note 4 xiaomi, itself charging after 5min was 5% or 35 random... no magic?
    Hang on, you're referring to Xiaomi branded phones, not the Samsung Galaxy Note phones?

coul be a virus phone when i connected via samsung note 3 to wifi and magic transfered virus battery when its 0 precent and after 5min insert battery was 41percent ? mine wifi has no virus, on phone i software reinstalled, but battery still the same when 0 percent and after pull out for 5 min and put back , shows 41 on 2017 08 14 date battery old
    Let's assume it is a virus. In your case the same still applies. This phone has been extremely problematic for you. If it's the Samsung Note 3, all my old comments still apply. If it's the Xiaomi brand, they are just trying to sell phones by using Samsung's naming to make people think they are getting the real deal. In that case, I would still say get rid of the phone and stick to the name brand manufacturers with good reputations.
    07-23-2019 01:39 PM
    Hang on, you're referring to Xiaomi branded phones, not the Samsung Galaxy Note phones?

Let's assume it is a virus. In your case the same still applies. This phone has been extremely problematic for you. If it's the Samsung Note 3, all my old comments still apply. If it's the Xiaomi brand, they are just trying to sell phones by using Samsung's naming to make people think they are getting the real deal. In that case, I would still say get rid of the phone and stick to the name brand manufacturers with good reputations.
    why you assume virus? its possible phone have virus for destroy battery? maybe battery just bad, and there is no a virus? but i dont know!!! i worried problem could be in xiaomi note 4 too, battery itself charging like note 3 issues, and the new battery maybe had a same issues, and thats be a motherboard problem but no battery? how did you know that battery bad? can wifi connection destroyed xiaomi note 4 battery like as bad battery issue from note 3 ? or thats impossible to going magic from note 3 battery to xiaomi new phone from store and efecting new phone battery like as samsung note 3? i dont known battery bad or motherboard bad.... stil confused............ mine note 3 i buy new xiaomi note 4 and i worried to be same issue like samsung note 3 battery to xiaomi battery magic efected, thats possible?????? i worried when i insert new hsa battery to note 3 could be same issue when turned off 0% i pull out 5min and still see 41% on a new battery.... POSSIBLE???? and this battery where old in note 3 magicaly turned off phone from no reason when i had 12% never happen, maybe problem battery?
    07-23-2019 01:52 PM

mine phone now samsung note 3. and i purchase new hsa battery to see problem on battery old, or motherboard.
    07-23-2019 01:58 PM
77 123 ...