Why does my phone get stuck at wait a sec

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Ok pretty much I got this Samsung s3 note and I factory reseted it and it boots up and let’s me hit continue through the WiFi part and it gets stuck a wait a sec and it sits there and doesn’t go anywhere please help

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Ok pretty much I got this Samsung s3 note and I factory reseted it and it boots up and let’s me hit continue through the WiFi part and it gets stuck a wait a sec and it sits there and doesn’t go anywhere please help
Hi, if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist you.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here .
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

A

Android Central Question

Phone stuck at just a sec

After rooting my phone, the Play Store disappeared, and I downloaded a Play Store APK, but it kept on crashing and I couldn't figure out a way to make it work so I did a factory reset. After restarting, it goes to the regular setup screen, accessibility settings, Wi-Fi network, Google account login, then goes to a screen saying "Just a sec..." and stays there and does nothing else. Clicking the "Next" button doesn't work. It was going for over half an hour and nothing happened. I even left it open, went to take a shower, came back and it was still on the same screen, loading. Later, it restarted and stayed on the white LG screen for over an hour. I thought it was frozen so I restarted it, and it went back to the same setup screen. Going back to the "Just a sec..." screen still shows the same thing with the same results...

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I don’t know much about Samsungs but I think you may have to reflash the stock ROM via Odin. I’ll pass this to other team members who will know more about that than I do.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
No I have no clue how to
Why did you root if you didn't Know what your getting into, it's ok we have to get you back up again.

Watch some YouTube video on this to get familiar.
Stock files will be in XDA forums search there download to your computer.
Odin I think your going need 3.09 or 3 10
After you get a little familiar watching some video so any questions can ask

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463