why do i find pictures of games on my camera roll on snapchat?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

i will go on my camera roll on snapchat and i will find around 100 photos of games that i did not take and when i delete them they pop up again about 2 days later. i have tried to delete apps and games and nothing is working. i have tried to ask snapchat for help and i cannot find an answer.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
i will go on my camera roll on snapchat and i will find around 100 photos of games that i did not take and when i delete them they pop up again about 2 days later. i have tried to delete apps and games and nothing is working. i have tried to ask snapchat for help and i cannot find an answer.
Hi, if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist you.
I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Something is saving pictures that are private to that app in a folder that doesn't have a .nomedia file in it. Deleting files doesn't change what apps that show pictures show unless you restart the phone after you delete the files. (But if the app that's creating those files creates them again, the next time you restart the phone, the pictures will show. (Some "developers" just aren't developers. Thay don't know about something as simple as creating a .nomedia file in the folder in which they're storing pictures.)