Stylo 5 Ex. GF hacked phone and making life worse then hell

Patrick Deery

Jul 21, 2019
Visit site
My phone has been hacked by my ex girlfriend for the past two months now. I dont know how to get her to stop. I switched phones, but didnt realize she had made a secret account attached to my email. Ive switched emails, I switched Wi-Fi addresses and password, and this last time I didn't ever use Wi-Fi. She can mess with my texts, hangup on phone calls, and not let me use my internet. I told the salesman at phone store I need a whole new account and phone number. He said no I can switch the pin snd youll be ok. Her and atleast 3 other people use the duo app to communicate, but she is always spying on me. You can hear them talking sometimes too. I have an alarm system with sensors in each room and they always know when I'm coming and switch rooms. Ive got a couple recordings of them. How do I stop them? Theyre literally on it every minute of the day and will keep me up being so loud. Anyone have any clue what app theyre using? I know she did it one night when I let her use my phone all night and her now boyfriend ( at the time just a cousin lol) called and they talked for a while. I noticed a couple strange things on phone and then it went crazy after we broke up. I know its 100% them bc ive heard and talke to them lol. Anyone have any help for me? Its stessing me out to the point of a breakdown.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
My phone has been hacked by my ex girlfriend for the past two months now. I dont know how to get her to stop. I switched phones, but didnt realize she had made a secret account attached to my email. Ive switched emails, I switched Wi-Fi addresses and password, and this last time I didn't ever use Wi-Fi. She can mess with my texts, hangup on phone calls, and not let me use my internet. I told the salesman at phone store I need a whole new account and phone number. He said no I can switch the pin snd youll be ok. Her and atleast 3 other people use the duo app to communicate, but she is always spying on me. You can hear them talking sometimes too. I have an alarm system with sensors in each room and they always know when I'm coming and switch rooms. Ive got a couple recordings of them. How do I stop them? Theyre literally on it every minute of the day and will keep me up being so loud. Anyone have any clue what app theyre using? I know she did it one night when I let her use my phone all night and her now boyfriend ( at the time just a cousin lol) called and they talked for a while. I noticed a couple strange things on phone and then it went crazy after we broke up. I know its 100% them bc ive heard and talke to them lol. Anyone have any help for me? Its stessing me out to the point of a breakdown.
If it's getting that serious, don't you think it's time to go to the police?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you certain your ex is doing this? Did she strike you as the genius hacker type? Or could it be that you shared some of your accounts with her when you were dating and didn't bother to change the passwords to those accounts, and reinforce their security with 2-factor authentication? Keep in mind that people can also learn a heck a lot about anyone by simply following all that the person overshares about themselves on social media -- could it be that she's following you closely on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.?