Hi there, heres whats happening with my phone. Dual audio enabled - 2 devices connect and play simultaniously, that is correct. Dual audio disabled - Example: When my earbuds are connected when I'm working outside, then my wife gets into the car and starts it, earbuds disconnect and device connects to vehicle. Is this correct
    07-22-2019 09:20 PM
    Hi there, heres whats happening with my phone. Dual audio enabled - 2 devices connect and play simultaniously, that is correct. Dual audio disabled - Example: When my earbuds are connected when I'm working outside, then my wife gets into the car and starts it, earbuds disconnect and device connects to vehicle. Is this correct
    Hi, if can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist you.
    I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-22-2019 09:23 PM
    If you're close enough to the car, and the car head unit is a Class 1 or Class 2 device, yes, the phone hears the car, not the earbuds. (Especially if the earbud with the active radio is on the opposite side of your body from the phone - your body absorbs almost all the Bluetooth signal, leaving a very weak signal from the earbud for the phone. (Earphones are Class 3, but wearing them crossed like that makes them about Class 10 - where lower is higher power. Class 1 is 100mw, Class 2 is 2.5mw, Class 3 is 1mw, and runining the phone to earphone path through your body leaves the phone with, maybe, a microwatt of signal, maybe even less.)
    07-23-2019 04:39 PM