Just bought a new android phone which needed updating. When I first turned it on, it had two folders - one holding all the Google stuff (Youtube, Chrome, the app store etc) and the other one had all the inbuilt stuff (gallery, settings, clock etc).

How do I get them back? The settings is accessible via the top drop-down but everything else isn't.
    07-24-2019 06:53 AM
    Just bought a new android phone which needed updating. When I first turned it on, it had two folders - one holding all the Google stuff (Youtube, Chrome, the app store etc) and the other one had all the inbuilt stuff (gallery, settings, clock etc).

How do I get them back? The settings is accessible via the top drop-down but everything else isn't.
    Hi, if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist you , I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-24-2019 09:50 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Are you just talking about the folders that were on the homescreen? Those are just shortcuts -- the apps should still be available in your App Drawer, and you can easily create new shortcuts on the homescreen.
    07-24-2019 12:04 PM