I did nothing...didn't uninstall or install anything. Just went to use my tablet which had been working fine and my apps are not working. They say "XXX won't run without Google Play Services, which are not supported my your device." Google Play Services is there, but not the Google Play Store. It is not in the list of apps, disabled or enabled. When I search for it, it is not there. What is going on?
    07-24-2019 07:26 PM
    I did nothing...didn't uninstall or install anything. Just went to use my tablet which had been working fine and my apps are not working. They say "XXX won't run without Google Play Services, which are not supported my your device." Google Play Services is there, but not the Google Play Store. It is not in the list of apps, disabled or enabled. When I search for it, it is not there. What is going on?
    Hi, if you can register a account here, me or other members be happy to assist you.
    I'll provide the link so you can communicate here.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-24-2019 07:36 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which tablet? Did it come with the Play Store preinstalled, or did you have to install it yourself?
    07-24-2019 11:14 PM
    Bear in mind that we can't help you if you don't reply, in which case you must seek help elsewhere. I don't know of any better sites for such help than this, but let us know if you find one.
    07-26-2019 08:52 PM