Call Recorder with Pie OS

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Is there any app that will record both sides of a phone call conversation with Pie OS on my Verizon S8? The phone is not rooted. I am willing to side load any app if it will work.

If the only way to get it to work is rooting, please tell me which app and how to root.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Is there any app that will record both sides of a phone call conversation with Pie OS on my Verizon S8? The phone is not rooted. I am willing to side load any app if it will work.

If the only way to get it to work is rooting, please tell me which app and how to root.
Hi, if you can register a account here, me or other members be happy to assist you.
I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Try Call Recorder - go through all the options, one by one, seeing if that one records both sides. Depending on the phone, one or another should work (without rooting or sideloading). If the phone is a Samsung, it's more difficult - they defeat every recorder app as it comes to their attention, (In some countries, recording calls is illegal, so it's easier for them to just not allow it.) But I've found Call Recorder to work on every phone I've tried it with, including some Samsungs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech