Hey guys, thinking about upgrading my home network soon to use the new AX band. Just wondering apart from the Samsung S10 range, what other phones (and tablets) out there have it built in?

Rumoured phones will be good answers too. And i'm guessing MIMO will be built in too? Or is that something different?
    Thanks.
    07-25-2019 07:49 AM
    Hey guys, thinking about upgrading my home network soon to use the new AX band. Just wondering apart from the Samsung S10 range, what other phones (and tablets) out there have it built in?

Rumoured phones will be good answers too. And i'm guessing MIMO will be built in too? Or is that something different?
    Thanks.
    Hi, if you can register a account here , so me or other members be happy to assist you.
    I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-25-2019 08:43 AM
    Hey Mustang. Whoops! Sorry about that. Registered now. Do I need to resubmit my question as myself or is just this ok?
    07-25-2019 08:54 AM
    You're fine.

As for your question, probably MIMO. (MIMO is different - we've had it for years. It's good if you have a large house to cover, or 3 floors, or something like that. If you're on one floor of a 1200 sq. ft. house, it wouldn't make any difference, and I wouldn't pay more for a model that has MIMI over the same model that doesn't.

Rumored phones? I haven't heard of any yet, except for the Fold (which is probably going to be "left on the cutting room floor).

Also, if you're thinking of getting a new AX router, read https://www.pcworld.com/article/3269...dvantages.html, the "The risks for early adopters" section at the bottom. You might get a router today that doesn't end up meeting the final standards, and with no way to update it except to buy another router.
    07-25-2019 12:18 PM
    Hey Mustang. Whoops! Sorry about that. Registered now. Do I need to resubmit my question as myself or is just this ok?
    Thanks for registering, yup your good.
    07-25-2019 12:51 PM
    Oh thanks for the article, hadn't seen that before. Hmm, has made me think to hold off just a little bit then... Awesome thanks for the help guys.
    07-26-2019 03:41 AM