I found my Facebook under apps but cannot figure out how to move it over to main home screen...I was told by my device I had to choose a launcher app which eliminated all apps...uninstalled that last night and can now see all apps but still not HAPPY with placement how do I restore to my original?? I got the answer saying I didn't have enough characters it's a whole paragraph, WHAT do you mean?
    07-25-2019 12:48 PM
    I found my Facebook under apps but cannot figure out how to move it over to main home screen...I was told by my device I had to choose a launcher app which eliminated all apps...uninstalled that last night and can now see all apps but still not HAPPY with placement how do I restore to my original?? I got the answer saying I didn't have enough characters it's a whole paragraph, WHAT do you mean?
    Hi, if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist you.
    I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-25-2019 12:50 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Which launcher are you using -- the one that came with the phone?
    07-25-2019 12:56 PM
    Bear in mind that we can't help you if you don't reply, in which case you must seek help elsewhere. I don't know of any better sites for such help than this, but let us know if you find one.
    07-26-2019 07:46 PM