Does anyone knows why my phone keeps flashing on reboot?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

To start it with I have a Samsung G930F (S7). I have a custom binary installed on my S7. When Odin rebooted my phone it showed 'Samsung galaxy S7 and powered by android' thingy and it keeps on rebooting on and on showing that 'quote'. It also reboots every 6 seconds it's like flashing I tried wiping all data and cache. If I did get out of that rebooting per 6 seconds I get stuck to that 'quote' and never opens the phone. Pretty much i'm feeling hopeless with this because I tried going to safe mode and other methods of getting out the boot loop. On Odin mode I have: custom binary, custom system status, frp lock off, warranty void:1 (0x0500), rp swrev: B:5 K:3 S:4. Your help/ideas would be really nice

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
To start it with I have a Samsung G930F (S7). I have a custom binary installed on my S7. When Odin rebooted my phone it showed 'Samsung galaxy S7 and powered by android' thingy and it keeps on rebooting on and on showing that 'quote'. It also reboots every 6 seconds it's like flashing I tried wiping all data and cache. If I did get out of that rebooting per 6 seconds I get stuck to that 'quote' and never opens the phone. Pretty much i'm feeling hopeless with this because I tried going to safe mode and other methods of getting out the boot loop. On Odin mode I have: custom binary, custom system status, frp lock off, warranty void:1 (0x0500), rp swrev: B:5 K:3 S:4. Your help/ideas would be really nice
Hi,if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist you.
I'll provide the link to register.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Jul 25, 2019
Visit site
I got the files to Sam mobile but it won't work with my phone it always says fail I even used the old and new Odin to download the files. Also in download mode it also says ODIN MODE I don't know what's that. About Odin they said something was wrong and patched it with 3.13.1 not sure.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I got the files to Sam mobile but it won't work with my phone it always says fail I even used the old and new Odin to download the files. Also in download mode it also says ODIN MODE I don't know what's that. About Odin they said something was wrong and patched it with 3.13.1 not sure.
Downloaded mode is how you flash through Odin
3.13 might be for s8 and up , try a version down like 3.12