Have reset password serval times can't open just get message got to wait 24 hours and try again it is a new phone.
    07-26-2019 09:34 AM
    Have reset password serval times can't open just get message got to wait 24 hours and try again it is a new phone.
    Hi, if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist you .
    I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html

Which phone?
    07-26-2019 09:49 AM
    If this was a new phone, you should not be locked out or need to reset your password. After you register, can you please reply to this thread and tell us exactly what errormessage you're seeing and at what point it comes up? (I.e. During boot up, initial setup, lock screen, etc.)
    07-26-2019 09:53 AM
    Also, if you reset the password online, you do have to wait 24 hours before you can use it. (In case you're not the owner, the owner has 24 hours to respond to the email telling him that the password was changed, and cancel the change.)
    07-26-2019 11:56 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm guessing your situation is one of the following:

1. This is your phone and always has been your phone. You did a factory reset for some reason (please tell us why), and at the same time changed your Google account password (via your computer browser). In this situation, you have to wait at least 24 hrs before trying to set up the phone again with this Google account.

2. This hasn't always been your phone -- you bought it used or obtained it in some other way. You or the seller did a factory reset, hoping to set it up as your own, but the previous owner did not properly remove their Google account from the phone (in Settings>Accounts) before the factory reset. This leads to Factory Reset Protection being activated, so that when you do the factory reset, it asks for that previous owner's Google account and password. If this is the case, you have to get the previous owner to help you log in. There's no away around this -- it's a security measure, and we can't help you bypass it.
    Rukbat likes this.
    07-26-2019 12:04 PM