Notification sounds stop working after disconnecting from car Bluetooth

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

So..... My boyfriend and I both have an xz3 and we share the same car. When he connects his phone to the car, the sounds don't work at all after he disconnects. This doesn't happen to me. He has to restart the phone.

Things to consider: it's a new phone and this also happened with his XZ premium. We also have a new car and this happened with the old car. But only for him and not for me. So it's not the car, or the model of the phone, or Android version. Any ideas?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So..... My boyfriend and I both have an xz3 and we share the same car. When he connects his phone to the car, the sounds don't work at all after he disconnects. This doesn't happen to me. He has to restart the phone.

Things to consider: it's a new phone and this also happened with his XZ premium. We also have a new car and this happened with the old car. But only for him and not for me. So it's not the car, or the model of the phone, or Android version. Any ideas?
Hi, if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist you.
I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay