I have a huawei honor 6x. I have it about 1year. My screen has crack but it work verry good. But then the phone got in water it was working in the beginning than it want work. The power off and folume bottom want work. And now the phone goes to EMUI HUAWEI. RESET\CLEAR DATA, REBOOT ECT... But when i press that the same thing is coming again and again i watch many instructies but non of them work its become the same again. Once it was working everything but the the phone shut down and everything became the same again. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHATS THE PROBLEM OF HIW CAN A SOLVE THIS? THANK U
    07-28-2019 10:48 AM
    I have a huawei honor 6x. I have it about 1year. My screen has crack but it work verry good. But then the phone got in water it was working in the beginning than it want work. The power off and folume bottom want work. And now the phone goes to EMUI HUAWEI. RESET\CLEAR DATA, REBOOT ECT... But when i press that the same thing is coming again and again i watch many instructies but non of them work its become the same again. Once it was working everything but the the phone shut down and everything became the same again. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHATS THE PROBLEM OF HIW CAN A SOLVE THIS? THANK U
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-28-2019 10:48 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I suspect the problem is water damage. You probably won't be able to fix it -- look into getting another phone.
    07-29-2019 01:20 AM