I have a note 9 and the other person has an iPhone XR. So for years I've had this issue with one person I txt, they've always had an iPhone and I have always had android. When ever they send me a long message, I get them broken up and out of order. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?
    07-28-2019 02:58 PM
    I have a note 9 and the other person has an iPhone XR. So for years I've had this issue with one person I txt, they've always had an iPhone and I have always had android. When ever they send me a long message, I get them broken up and out of order. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-28-2019 03:03 PM
    Unfortunately the problem is on the iMessage side of things. The iMessage app and/or servers work OK but not great with the standard SMS systems due to poor programming on Apple's part. The most common indication of this is the multi-part SMS messages arriving out of order.

Check with the iPhone user(s) to see if the iMessage app has the option to convert the long SMS into an MMS message instead of breaking it into pieces.
    Rukbat likes this.
    07-28-2019 03:48 PM