I have my Samsung S10e for 2 months now. It was working fine until yesterday I dropped it from the desk to the floor, on the screen side.
    Then this morning I noticed the vibration is very low and frail I can't barely notice my alarm.
    The Vibration Intensity setting is still same, at the strongest. But the vibration just feel very weak. I don't think I will be able to feel it when I go outside.

I wonder is there any way to fix this easily?
    Bought the phone from eBay and it will be troublesome if I need to return it to origin country in Taiwan..
    07-28-2019 07:46 PM
    What makes the vibration work is that the vibrator motor is securely attached to the frame/body of the phone. It sounds like you have partially or completely dislodged it from the phone and now it is floating freely inside. The only fix would be to open the phone and reattach it, if possible. I haven't looked at a teardown video for this device so I'm not sure right off how it is attached or what might be broken or loose. It could be as simple as snapping it back in place or pushing it back into the adhesive that held it or it might be replacing the whole motor because the bracket is broken. Check YouTube for teardown videos to get an idea of what you're looking at, but the motor is definitely not attached to the phone anymore.
    07-28-2019 08:04 PM
    Wow... Well having an S10 myself I wanted to know about the vibrator motor so I went looking for a teardown video just to see it for myself. Meanwhile I had to watch several to find one that mentions it. As you can imagine, everyone is more interested in the FPS and the 3 cameras. The video below was the first to show, or name, the vibrator motor. At 2:29 you can see it. It sits in a pocket and really doesn't look like it could go too far so maybe it's just damaged from the fall. On the upside of all the components it looks to be easily replaceable, if you can find the part or someone to replace it if you're not that kind of person.

belodion likes this.
    07-28-2019 08:28 PM