I was watching YouTube then it mad a weird noise then it turned off, Now it can’t turn back on. What should I do? Or what was the problem and will it turn on again? My phone is a Samsung galaxy j3 prime.
    07-28-2019 09:17 PM
    I was watching YouTube then it mad a weird noise then it turned off, Now it can’t turn back on. What should I do? Or what was the problem and will it turn on again? My phone is a Samsung galaxy j3 prime.
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-28-2019 09:33 PM
    Welcome to Android Central.

Did the battery get depleted whilst you were watching YouTube videos and heard the beep?
    mustang7757 likes this.
    07-28-2019 10:07 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Plug the phone into a wall outlet and let it charge undisturbed for at least 6 hours. Then try powering on by pressing holding the Power button for about 20 seconds.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-29-2019 12:16 AM
    If it still doesn't come on, that loud screech is usually the sound of an electrolytic capacitor blowing. (The electrolyte is escaping out of a tiny pinhole, causing the screech. It's due to a capacitor that overheated, probably due to failure.) That usually means a motherboard replacement, since almost no one does component-level repairs these days. And considering that they're going for $70-$75 on Swappa, it doesn't pay to repair it. (When the motherboard is replaced, all your apps, documents, pictures, music, etc., go with it, so if you don't have everything important backed up, it's gone either way, repair or replace.)
    07-30-2019 03:24 PM