I lose reception all the time. It's up n down. Totally unpredictable. Metro has tried nemorous times to fix. My hot spot is same. Plus it comes up as a stylo 2 or a nexus 5. At times I have no connection. Someti.es I push that Netflix n instantly lose 2 or 3 bars. Drops to 3g. Data gets eaten one day n barely the next n the same routine was done. It's like there's no rules n she does whatever. No one believes these things. I watch pretty good now n she's all over the place.
    07-28-2019 10:13 PM
    I lose reception all the time. It's up n down. Totally unpredictable. Metro has tried nemorous times to fix. My hot spot is same. Plus it comes up as a stylo 2 or a nexus 5. At times I have no connection. Someti.es I push that Netflix n instantly lose 2 or 3 bars. Drops to 3g. Data gets eaten one day n barely the next n the same routine was done. It's like there's no rules n she does whatever. No one believes these things. I watch pretty good now n she's all over the place.
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-28-2019 10:26 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you get this phone directly from Metro, or did you bring it from a different carrier?
    07-29-2019 12:09 AM
    Metro uses TMobile as the carrier. If you have a bad TMobile signal, Metro is the wrong MVNO to use. (The first thing to determine, when getting a cellphone is which carrier or MVNO have (has) good signal strength where you need a signal. Then you can start choosing carriers or MVNOs, plans and phones. But a phone that's exactly right for you, on a carrier that doesn't give you any signal, is useless.)
    07-30-2019 03:50 PM