My samsung A7 SM-A710FD cant open download mode

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I tried to press volume down + Home key + power together the phone just open normally so i had to power if off again and i did this more that 20 times and nothing happened and i opened recovery mode and choose reboot from bootloader and it just opened the phone normally again so i had to power it off , and i pushed volume down + volume up together and then plug the usb cable nothing happened plzzzzzzzzzz help

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I tried to press volume down + Home key + power together the phone just open normally so i had to power if off again and i did this more that 20 times and nothing happened and i opened recovery mode and choose reboot from bootloader and it just opened the phone normally again so i had to power it off , and i pushed volume down + volume up together and then plug the usb cable nothing happened plzzzzzzzzzz help
Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! How long are you holding the Power, Home, and Vol Down buttons down for? And why are you trying to get to Download Mode -- to install new firmware?