I tried to press volume down + Home key + power together the phone just open normally so i had to power if off again and i did this more that 20 times and nothing happened and i opened recovery mode and choose reboot from bootloader and it just opened the phone normally again so i had to power it off , and i pushed volume down + volume up together and then plug the usb cable nothing happened plzzzzzzzzzz help
    07-30-2019 10:21 AM
    I tried to press volume down + Home key + power together the phone just open normally so i had to power if off again and i did this more that 20 times and nothing happened and i opened recovery mode and choose reboot from bootloader and it just opened the phone normally again so i had to power it off , and i pushed volume down + volume up together and then plug the usb cable nothing happened plzzzzzzzzzz help
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-30-2019 11:45 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! How long are you holding the Power, Home, and Vol Down buttons down for? And why are you trying to get to Download Mode -- to install new firmware?
    07-31-2019 12:26 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! How long are you holding the Power, Home, and Vol Down buttons down for? And why are you trying to get to Download Mode -- to install new firmware?
    Looks like it lol
    07-31-2019 12:29 AM