One issue I have with my new MiNote 7 phone is that in (bright) sunlight I cannot read the screen. This is especially a problem when taking photos outdoors. Are there any things I can do to mitigate this? I have tried setting screen brightness to the highest level. Are there any other things I can try?
    07-31-2019 10:54 AM
    One issue I have with my new MiNote 7 phone is that in (bright) sunlight I cannot read the screen. This is especially a problem when tacking photos outdoors. Are there any things I can do to mitigate this? I have tried setting screen brightness to the highest level. Are there any other things I can try?
    Redmi note 7?
    Probably doesn't have a bright screen like a flagship Samsung. I'm not sure if u can do anything about that other then try not use in bright sunlight often.
    07-31-2019 11:56 AM
    You can try the auto brightness setting, if available. On some phones, that will allow an extra bright or contrasted screen in direct sunlight that isn't available with manual brightness settings. If that doesn't work for you, then you're likely out of luck.
    07-31-2019 01:17 PM
    You can shield the screen from direct sunlight (which is bad for the screen anyway). That's why expensive digital cameras have a fold-out "sun shield" for the viewing screen. (Just using your hand to cast a shadow on the screen may help. (This is a normal situation with almost all phones. Bringing the screen up bright enough to see it in direct sunlight [sunlight falling directly on the screen] will lead to screen burn-in pretty quickly. And having sunlight falling directly on the screen a lot of the time decreases the contrast and brightness of the screen - making it a losing battle.)
    07-31-2019 04:34 PM
    Thanks anyway
    10-05-2019 12:20 PM