My NoxCleaner app detects it as a virus when I scan my phone. What's wrong with that? Would you explain what I should do, please?
    07-31-2019 05:58 PM
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    My NoxCleaner app detects it as a virus when I scan my phone. What's wrong with that? Would you explain what I should do, please?
    07-31-2019 06:02 PM
    What you should do is uninstall that cleaner app...

I feel like a broken record with this but Android is not likely to get an actual virus, a whole lot of reasons behind this, really too many to name. It is more likely to for the user to install an app and give it too many permissions. Meanwhile apps that claim to find viruses often identify perfectly fine system apps or user apps that need to be on the phone. Or, and this might be a shocker for you, they identify nothing, to scare the user into upgrading the app, at cost of course, or downloading another app that costs, of course, to get rid of something that isn't causing you harm. Virus apps are the biggest scam in Android, OK, one of the biggest.

Stop using anti-virus apps on Android. Do some research about viruses and Android, and be careful of what you install.

If this doesn't put your worries to rest follow mustang7757's link create an account and let's talk about it.
    mustang7757, B. Diddy and belodion like this.
    07-31-2019 09:43 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I wholeheartedly agree with VidJunky.

What's the "FWupgrade" it's flagging? Is it a file that was downloaded, or a system app?
    07-31-2019 11:52 PM