An almost transparent ring watermark in the bottom right of my screen

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have gone between multiple apps and the ring has shown up in all of them. Such apps were youtube and my gallery. I'm on an S5 and haven't downloaded anything recently.
The ring is ludicrously hard to see unless the screen is entirely white or any other color.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154
I have gone between multiple apps and the ring has shown up in all of them. Such apps were youtube and my gallery. I'm on an S5 and haven't downloaded anything recently.
The ring is ludicrously hard to see unless the screen is entirely white or any other color.

Dj00500

Jul 31, 2019
Visit site
There, made one. I've also looked through applications, I've searched for the ones I didnt know, and they were normal to have for every day phone processes such as messaging. I'm wondering if it's because it's been in a hot bag and could have been against a hot circular object and made a screen burn or something?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
There, made one. I've also looked through applications, I've searched for the ones I didnt know, and they were normal to have for every day phone processes such as messaging. I'm wondering if it's because it's been in a hot bag and could have been against a hot circular object and made a screen burn or something?
Welcome to the forums. Does that circle change position when switching to landscape mode? Can you still see it if you take a screenshot and then zoom in? If not that probably means some kind of burn in

Dj00500

Jul 31, 2019
Visit site
Pretty well, the protective charger door popped off a whIle ago, I just haven't tried gluing it back yet and the power button doesn't work sometimes so I have to press on the back of the phone near the power button and it functions normally so it's holding up well

AlokDhariwal

Sep 8, 2019
Visit site
I have the same ring type watermerk on the right bottom of my screen all d time. I was so worried, is my phone hacked,
monitored or what is happening. After reading here I checked it again and now I can say that this is definitely screen burn of my navigation app.
Thanks guyz

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante