I downloaded some songs using the music downloader app on my phone,and later moved the songs onto the sd card. But i realized that any time i put the card into the mp3 player,it does not play the songs, will just play 4 songs out of 76 songs.its really bothering me and i want to know if you can be of help
    08-01-2019 01:34 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What music downloader did you use? Keep in mind that most of those "free" music downloader apps are of questionable legality -- they use a legal loophole that says your downloads are for "research" and must be downloaded after you're finished with your "research." So there might be some limitations on how you can manipulate the music files.
    08-01-2019 01:38 AM
    I downloaded some songs using the music downloader app on my phone,and later moved the songs onto the sd card. But i realized that any time i put the card into the mp3 player,it does not play the songs, will just play 4 songs out of 76 songs.its really bothering me and i want to know if you can be of help
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-01-2019 08:05 AM