The S10 for example will spit out hes when I say "he's." They do know that hes is not an English word, right?What kind of software is that? Why is it so much worse than it used to be? What happened to the underlined option to view possibilities and quickly change "birch years" to "Berkshires?" It's SUCH A DOWNGRADE from the S7 - So disappointing!!!
    07-31-2019 09:01 PM
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    The S10 for example will spit out hes when I say "he's." They do know that hes is not an English word, right?What kind of software is that? Why is it so much worse than it used to be? What happrned to the underlined option to view possibilites and quickly change "birch years" to "Berkshires?" It's SUCH A DOWNGRADE from tje S7 - So disappointing!!!
    07-31-2019 09:09 PM
    Ok, cool....I actually am a member, crsandler, so I'm logged in and will try again. Thanks!
    08-01-2019 09:38 AM
    The S10 for example will spit out hes when I say "he's." They do know that hes is not an English word, right? What kind of software is that? Why is it so much worse than it used to be? What happrned to the underlined option to view possibilites and quickly change for example "birch years" to "Berkshires?" It's SUCH A DOWNGRADE from the S7 - So disappointing!!! Anybody got a fix? Thanks!
    08-01-2019 09:42 AM
    The S10 for example will spit out hes when I say "he's." They do know that hes is not an English word, right? What kind of software is that? Why is it so much worse than it used to be? What happrned to the underlined option to view possibilites and quickly change for example "birch years" to "Berkshires?" It's SUCH A DOWNGRADE from the S7 - So disappointing!!! Anybody got a fix? Thanks!
    You can try different keyboard like , Swift key or Gboard. I also find it takes time to learn your words and sometimes have to correct by the check mark.
    08-01-2019 10:38 AM
    Threads merged.
    08-01-2019 12:53 PM
    Using SwiftKey is much easier for me. Select the predictions and they will learn more of the words that you use. I can literally type a whole sentence with just 15 taps, as this one was about 25,saving about 60 %!
    08-01-2019 01:10 PM
    Either Swiftkey or this is a page full of speech to text apps - some of them may be a lot better than the native S10 one. (I still prefer Dragon Naturally Speaking (you'd think it was real AI it's so good after it's trained), but they haven't made an Android (or iOS) version yet. (And, yes, my typing is as bad as yours, which is why I use DNS on anything important. [A tick I learned from my rheumatologist, who took his patient notes with it - and those have to be precise without choosing the correct word.])
    08-01-2019 02:15 PM