.photo at
    Mbstph
    1HhTjqSRodybqDAV2lmUS
    08-02-2019 11:28 PM
    There are files that I do not know:
    .photo at
    Mbstph
    1HhTjqSRodybqDAV2lmUS
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    08-02-2019 11:37 PM
    Hi I'm registered that's my question.
    08-02-2019 11:54 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have? Where do you see these files? In general, it's not advisable to delete files unless you know exactly what they're for, and files with those complex strings of characters are often for internal use by apps or the system.

See this guide for some tips on how to maximize your storage: [GUIDE] Android Storage Memory and How to Deal with Insufficient Storage Warnings - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-02-2019 11:57 PM
    Thank u . So what can I delete from misc files in my storage ?
    08-03-2019 12:00 AM
    I wouldn't delete any of them. "Misc" doesn't mean "useless."

Did you read through my linked guide yet? If your phone has an SD slot, then get an SD card and move all media files (photo, video, music) and documents there (but also make sure you back them up to a computer hard drive or the cloud on a regular basis, because SD cards are not the most reliable, and your phone can always get lost or damaged). Better yet, for your photos, take advantage of Google Photos auto-backup to the cloud, after which you can use the Free Up Space option in the Google Photos app to automatically delete those backed up photos from the phone's storage: https://support.google.com/photos/an...DAndroid&hl=en

Look through your apps and uninstall any that you don't use on a regular basis.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-03-2019 12:13 AM
    Thank u . So what can I delete from misc files in my storage ?
    Thanks for registering, welcome to AC Forums!

Which phone your using?
    08-03-2019 12:24 AM
    b.diddy offered a good suggestion
    08-03-2019 12:25 AM
    Misc is the data your apps save - you can delete any files in there - but you're going to have to put that data back by hand when you run the app again (things like saved logins, cookies, etc.), and it's just going to use the same amount of space the next time.

The rule of thumb is that you can delete any file you added, and you can uninstall any app you installed. Nothing else, unless you find a listing (usually on XDA Forums) that tells you which files you can delete, and which apps you can uninstall, on that particular phone.
    08-03-2019 12:46 PM