Worst update ever

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Why Samsung? What did I do to betray you? I have stayed loyal to your products for 3+ years, yet you do this to me. You ruined the layout of all Samsung phones. What once had crisp clean apps, now degraded to absolute garbage. Remove this update now and stop trying to fix what is not broken. Not even a child would want to see such trash.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
What device? Maybe the folks in the device sub-forum will have some suggestions to get it looking "better" in your opinion...

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Google updates android annually and Samsung does the same with their skin of it. Every year, every single Galaxy, has people claiming worst update ever yet their software continues to improve.

I can understand being frustrated over UI changes, if you register and give us more information we may be able to assist you in adapting to the new software.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Be aware that this is an independent community forum, without any direct affiliation with Google, Samsung, or any other company.

The venom and pure hysteria that these updates engender really boggle my mind sometimes. If you hate the layout that much, install a 3rd party launcher like Nova and customize it to how you want it. That's what's great about Android phones. If Apple did something like this, you'd be stuck -- no way to modify anything.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Why Samsung? What did I do to betray you? I have stayed loyal to your products for 3+ years, yet you do this to me. You ruined the layout of all Samsung phones. What once had crisp clean apps, now degraded to absolute garbage. Remove this update now and stop trying to fix what is not broken. Not even a child would want to see such trash.
You'd do well to send feedback to Samsung. Android Central is responsible for none of what you describe. There is precisely nothing that we can do, so your post will change nothing.

Join us as a member however, so that you can engage with others who can suggest ways of modifying things.

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site

As many others in this thread have pointed out, Android Central isn’t Samsung. It and us members are simply a forum where people discuss all things Android. We are not responsible for world wars, poor quality phones, software bugs or the decisions of Android device manufacturers like Samsung, no matter how unpopular.

As B. Daddy pointed out, if you hate the new software so much just install a launcher. Nova, Evie and Action launchers all offer a customisable UI that is close to Stock with a few optional extra features.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2