Why won't my Samsung login to any social media?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Right so for the past 4 days every time i try to log in to snapchat on my android it hasn't been letting me it says, uh oh! ... try again later. I have tried every solution, restarting my phone, restarting the router, deleting and reinstalling the app and even tried on 2 other androids. It only worked on one other android with 4g as none of them will work when connected to the internet. As i have got another router, NETGEAR, it doesn't seem to login to snapchat or Instagram on the internet or app. I have tried connecting to both routers in my house neither will let me log in for some reason.I will still continue to try but i have no idea whether this is android or internet.

This is very frustrating and i have no clue what to do as i have tried every solution. Anyone have an idea?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Right so for the past 4 days every time i try to log in to snapchat on my android it hasn't been letting me it says, uh oh! ... try again later. I have tried every solution, restarting my phone, restarting the router, deleting and reinstalling the app and even tried on 2 other androids. It only worked on one other android with 4g as none of them will work when connected to the internet. As i have got another router, NETGEAR, it doesn't seem to login to snapchat or Instagram on the internet or app. I have tried connecting to both routers in my house neither will let me log in for some reason.I will still continue to try but i have no idea whether this is android or internet.

This is very frustrating and i have no clue what to do as i have tried every solution. Anyone have an idea?
Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

naziaa

Aug 3, 2019
Visit site
Ive tried both it only worked on 4g but my wifi is perfectly working and everything works except when i try logging into snapchat and instagram. Even when i try logging into instagram on the internet the web page wont come up but every other web page does.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Ive tried both it only worked on 4g but my wifi is perfectly working and everything works except when i try logging into snapchat and instagram. Even when i try logging into instagram on the internet the web page wont come up but every other web page does.
Try the recovery , but also go phone settings >apps tap>3 Dots upper right corner tap>reset app preference see if this also helps