samsung galaxy j7 crown One UI Home keeps stopping after yesterdays update and restart. This phone is a piece of crap. It needs to be fixed or I will go back to apple.
    I will NOT drive all the way to Massachusetts to get to your stupid fix it store. What a joke. You broke it with your update just like windows 10. USELESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-03-2019 07:34 AM
    samsung galaxy j7 crown One UI Home keeps stopping after yesterdays update and restart. This phone is a piece of crap. It needs to be fixed or I will go back to apple.
    I will NOT drive all the way to Massachusetts to get to your stupid fix it store. What a joke. You broke it with your update just like windows 10. USELESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    08-03-2019 08:04 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Be aware that this is an independent community forum, without any direct affiliation with Google or any other company.

Was this update an official one that was pushed over-the-air, or did you download a file manually from some website and install it yourself?

Try wiping the cache partition: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-30305. If that doesn't help, then go to Settings>Apps, tap Menu>Show System, then select One UI. Then tap Storage and Clear Cache.

BTW, threatening us that you'll go back to Apple isn't an effective tactic. You should do what makes you feel happy.
    08-03-2019 01:51 PM
    I'm having this same issue with my phone. The MAJOR problem...this is the actual home screen so I am not able to do anything at all on the phone most of the time. It resets sporadically, then i can do **** from the notifications bar at the top. Any suggestions??
    01-18-2020 12:39 AM
    I'm having this same issue with my phone. The MAJOR problem...this is the actual home screen so I am not able to do anything at all on the phone most of the time. It resets sporadically, then i can do **** from the notifications bar at the top. Any suggestions??
    Welcome.

If the Cache Partition wipe mentioned above hasn't fixed it, all that's left is a Factory Reset, or reflashing the stock firmware. In either case all your personal data not already backed up would be lost.

First, if you can get into Settings, try clearing cache and data for the One UI app; or try installing another launcher from the Play Store.
    01-18-2020 05:19 AM