Hello,

There are a lot of videos out there that have Auto Mode. I have photo mode which won't allow me to take photos of fast-moving objects. I don't know how to fix this. I would like to have Auto Mode instead.
    08-03-2019 10:03 AM
    Hello,

There are a lot of videos out there that have Auto Mode. I have photo mode which won't allow me to take photos of fast-moving objects. I don't know how to fix this. I would like to have Auto Mode instead.
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    08-03-2019 10:12 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone are you talking about? Being able to take a photo of a fast-moving object requires a fast shutter speed, which many phone cameras can't achieve.
    08-03-2019 01:35 PM
    Auto mode is a setting within the photo mode of the camera app (video being the other mode). If you're taking action shots, you can try sport mode if available. Manual mode would let you really fine tune things.

If you can describe what happens in more detail what you mean here: "...which won't allow me to take photos of fast-moving objects." That would give us a better idea on what's happening and how to best help you.
    08-03-2019 02:00 PM