it can turn on off flight mode normally and it read my sim card massage and phone numbers but it cant make a call or receive a massage or even connecting to any service while any other phone can do it also think that he turned airplane mode while the system showed he is not so the system is able to use wifi bluetooth or any thing except using any service
    it let-rally work like I am in the medal of the ocean
    08-03-2019 01:15 PM
    it can turn on off flight mode normally and it read my sim card massage and phone numbers but it cant make a call or receive a massage or even connecting to any service while any other phone can do it also think that he turned airplane mode while the system showed he is not so the system is able to use wifi bluetooth or any thing except using any service
    it let-rally work like I am in the medal of the ocean
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    08-03-2019 01:17 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Have you already spoken to your carrier about this? They might want to try a replacement SIM.
    08-03-2019 05:01 PM