Hello.

I am looking for free apps without advertisement and without in app purchases.

Can I filter these somehow on Google Play?
    Does some application or program exist, that sources Google database and give me valid apps?
    Does any app store with its own database exist that provide this filter?
    Is there any website where I can find those apps?

Thanks,
    VashCZ
    08-04-2019 02:32 AM
    There are extremely few apps like that. After all, developers should be paid for their work somehow.
    08-04-2019 06:17 AM
    I cannot even say thank you because this really does not answer the question. I already know what you are saying.
    At least I would like to filter out those with in app purchases and ad-ones.

Is there a database with this possibility?
    08-05-2019 09:47 AM
    I cannot even say thank you because this really does not answer the question. I already know what you are saying.

The only thing I come across on Google play store is before you hit install on that app it would mention contains ads and in app purchases , other then that I haven't see any filters or programs.

Welcome to the forums!
    08-05-2019 10:08 AM
    I haven't seen such filters either. And to be honest? Those apps that do exist without ads or requiring payment usually aren't that great. Developers are not charities and should be paid for their efforts. Ads are the price we pay for "free" apps. There are good, totally free apps out there, but they are often overshadowed by buggy apps from people new to programming.

If you have something specific in mind that you're trying to look for (I.e. A type of game, photo editor, messenger, etc), tell us here and you may get some suggestions to look into.
    08-05-2019 10:32 AM

The answer to your question is that it doesn't exist.
    08-05-2019 11:55 AM