every time i take a screenshot it gets saved to my device memory which gets full really fast. so i wanna make my sd card as my default storage for screenshots just like i have done for the photos and videos that i take with my phone camera.
    08-04-2019 09:08 AM
    every time i take a screenshot it gets saved to my device memory which gets full really fast. so i wanna make my sd card as my default storage for screenshots just like i have done for the photos and videos that i take with my phone camera.
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    08-04-2019 09:09 AM
    That's the way Android is written (to save screenshots to internal storage). You'd have to rewrite Android (I'm guessing it's somewhere in the kernel) to change that.
    08-04-2019 12:29 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I think some phones might give you the option to make the SD card the default storage (which may or may not include screenshots), but it has to be part of the firmware -- you can't add it on as a feature. Check the Settings>Storage menu to see if there's an option for that.
    08-04-2019 01:17 PM