I recently just updated my Samsung phone. I hate the new layout but whatever. The thing I TRULY despise is the fact that, no matter what I'm doing on my phone, this random sports website keeps opening. It seems to be related to one of the random apps my phone downloaded after I updated it, but I DELETED those apps. It's insanely annoying, especially when I'm working on artwork or watching a video. Is there some way to block or stop this from happening?
    08-04-2019 10:45 AM
    I recently just updated my Samsung phone. I hate the new layout but whatever. The thing I TRULY despise is the fact that, no matter what I'm doing on my phone, this random sports website keeps opening. It seems to be related to one of the random apps my phone downloaded after I updated it, but I DELETED those apps. It's insanely annoying, especially when I'm working on artwork or watching a video. Is there some way to block or stop this from happening?
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    08-04-2019 10:46 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! See this guide: Full screen ads. How to find the culprit. - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    08-04-2019 01:25 PM