Over the past few days, my apps have been crashing and saying, unfortunately (WhatsApp, facebook, google accounts manager, etc) has stopped working. Whenever this happened I'd just reboot my phone and everything would be fine. For the past few days, my WhatsApp hasn't been working. So today i decided to unistall the app and re-install. (didnt fix the problem). I tried clearing cache data also didnt help. I checked to see if the app needed updating (it didnt). So i decided to back up and factory reset my device. When the process was completed I was prompt to setup my phone as tho it was a brand new phone. After i selected my language i got an error message saying Unfortunately setup wizard has stopped working. Now i am unable to set up my device. Is there anything i can do to fix this problem?

Phone type- Blu Dash 4.0 C
    Currently running - Android 4.4.2
    charles barato likes this.
    08-04-2019 10:10 PM
    Over the past few days, my apps have been crashing and saying, unfortunately (WhatsApp, facebook, google accounts manager, etc) has stopped working. Whenever this happened I'd just reboot my phone and everything would be fine. For the past few days, my WhatsApp hasn't been working. So today i decided to unistall the app and re-install. (didnt fix the problem). I tried clearing cache data also didnt help. I checked to see if the app needed updating (it didnt). So i decided to back up and factory reset my device. When the process was completed I was prompt to setup my phone as tho it was a brand new phone. After i selected my language i got an error message saying Unfortunately setup wizard has stopped working. Now i am unable to set up my device. Is there anything i can do to fix this problem?

Phone type- Blu Dash 4.0 C
    Currently running - Android 4.4.2
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    08-04-2019 10:11 PM
    Okay i signed up
    08-05-2019 04:24 PM
    Okay i signed up
    Thanks for registering, have you tried couple more times to set up , don't get discouraged from first attempt
    08-05-2019 04:35 PM
    XDA has some links to firmware, if you'd like to consider reflashing: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...t3853065/page1
    mustang7757 and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-05-2019 05:02 PM
    XDA has some links to firmware, if you'd like to consider reflashing: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...t3853065/page1
    Great choice also .
    08-05-2019 05:08 PM
    I have been trying all day to set up again and im constantly getting the same problem. I will have a look at the link provided. Thank you
    08-05-2019 05:32 PM
    I have been trying all day to set up again and im constantly getting the same problem. I will have a look at the link provided. Thank you
    Yeah, sorry you will need to flash the firmware again
    08-05-2019 05:35 PM
    Okay i downloaded the repair zip folder. What do i do now?
    08-05-2019 08:34 PM
    Okay quick update everytime i try to open a file like recovery, reboot etc its saying couldn't open disc image file corrupted couldnt mount file.
    08-05-2019 08:40 PM
    You installing this with a SD card ?
    08-05-2019 08:42 PM
    Nope. I just downloaded the folder on my laptop and tried opening the files inside
    08-05-2019 08:56 PM
    Nope. I just downloaded the folder on my laptop and tried opening the files inside
    I would try to watch some YouTube videos on how this is done and get familiar with it.
    Don't need to open that zip folder , you either going to send ADB command from your computer to your phone being connected with the phone cable.
    08-05-2019 09:08 PM
    Im trying to use SDK tools but im not getting through :/ any suggestions ?
    08-06-2019 05:01 PM
    Okay so i got through with flashing the phone. It is now working perfectly fine. Thank you for all the help.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    08-06-2019 06:30 PM
    Okay so i got through with flashing the phone. It is now working perfectly fine. Thank you for all the help.
    I'm glad its working now , sorry I didn't get back in time , but that's great ! Thank you for being patient.
    08-06-2019 06:35 PM
    Good Morning! Glad the member has a chance to resolve! I have the same problem on my ZTE V8 Pro: I did the hard reset through the settings, and when it restarted it appeared - "Unfortunately, Setup Wizard has stopped." Please help me! it's my father-in-law's smartphone and I just wanted to help!
    04-14-2020 12:12 PM
    Good Morning! Glad the member has a chance to resolve! I have the same problem on my ZTE V8 Pro: I did the hard reset through the settings, and when it restarted it appeared - "Unfortunately, Setup Wizard has stopped." Please help me! it's my father-in-law's smartphone and I just wanted to help!
    Hi welcome!
    If factory reset didn't work you might want flash the stock firmware again
    04-14-2020 01:54 PM