when i went to go turn on my samsung galaxy note 5 today and hit the power button my phone did not turn on. the screen was completely black and unresponsive but the notification light was blinking blue so i knew it had some life in it somewhere. it eventually stopped blinking and shut off completely. ive tried all the power button/ volume up, down/ home button combinations in existence and nothing has worked. can i get some help?
    08-05-2019 05:15 PM
    when i went to go turn on my samsung galaxy note 5 today and hit the power button my phone did not turn on. the screen was completely black and unresponsive but the notification light was blinking blue so i knew it had some life in it somewhere. it eventually stopped blinking and shut off completely. ive tried all the power button/ volume up, down/ home button combinations in existence and nothing has worked. can i get some help?
    Hi, if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist you.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-05-2019 05:15 PM
    08-05-2019 05:16 PM
    Hi, if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist you.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-05-2019 05:17 PM
    Charge for a long time then try again.
    08-05-2019 06:03 PM
    ...23h later and we’ve heard nothing so I guess the long charge fixed it.
    08-06-2019 05:49 PM
    The blinking blue light is usually a very bad sign. Either the battery has totally failed, or there's some other hardware failure (like with the motherboard). You'd have to bring it to repair shop if charging for an extended time does nothing.
    08-08-2019 12:20 AM