I still receive texts from an iPhone user in a group chat, but not outside of a group chat. I get texts just fine from not iPhone users. I have a Google Pixel 3, and so does the rest of my family, but only I seem to have this problem. When I text an iPhone user, they get my texts, but I don't get theirs. I tried to Google it, but all that came up was something about previously having an iPhone, but this is my first phone. It's kind of odd that I couldn't find anything on Google about it. This is kind of my last resort.

Thanks in advance
    08-06-2019 05:59 PM
    I still receive texts from an iPhone user in a group chat, but not outside of a group chat. I get texts just fine from not iPhone users. I have a Google Pixel 3, and so does the rest of my family, but only I seem to have this problem. When I text an iPhone user, they get my texts, but I don't get theirs. I tried to Google it, but all that came up was something about previously having an iPhone, but this is my first phone. It's kind of odd that I couldn't find anything on Google about it. This is kind of my last resort.

Thanks in advance
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-06-2019 05:59 PM
    Here is a link to this question being asked previously. It sounds like the tips shared helped the OP with a similar issue.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...one-users.html

If you find this isn't helpful or doesn't work for you please use mustang7757's link to register and we can offer you more advice with more details.
    mustang7757 and B. Diddy like this.
    08-06-2019 11:44 PM