my samsung galaxy s7 edge phone's network wont work when i change the network mode to LET/CDMA.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

my samsung galaxy s7 edge phone's network wont work when i change the network mode to LET/CDMA.
I already checked the network provider campany. THEY said there is no problem with the sim card. the sim card is registered as 4g network. its my phones problem.
Can anyone help me fix the problem?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I already checked the network provider campany. THEY said there is no problem with the sim card. the sim card is registered as 4g network. its my phones problem.
Can anyone help me fix the problem?
Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1. Register, so you can respond to this conversation. Guests can''t post in existing conversations.

2. What's the model number of the phone - G935 [what's the letter here?] The G935F, G935A and G935T don't do CDMA, the G935V, G935P and G935R do. So if you have a CDMA carrier, a GSM phone won't work with them.

[Your other thread was deleted. There's no need to post the same question twice.]

Last edited: