I have plenty of storage space on both my internal storage and also my SD card. I've checked the permissions, etc. and everything is OK for the camera. I have videos I've taken before that saved with no problem. Photos are saving no problem. I get no message about this. My phone appears to be working and functioning just fine as I am taking the videos but when I stop and then go to find it, nothing is there!
    08-07-2019 10:16 AM
    I have plenty of storage space on both my internal storage and also my SD card. I've checked the permissions, etc. and everything is OK for the camera. I have videos I've taken before that saved with no problem. Photos are saving no problem. I get no message about this. My phone appears to be working and functioning just fine as I am taking the videos but when I stop and then go to find it, nothing is there!
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-07-2019 10:30 AM
    Ok - I am all registered! Looking forward to your advice!
    08-07-2019 11:32 AM
    Thank you for registering!
    We be with you shortly
    08-07-2019 11:37 AM
    Which phone is this issue happening on?
    08-07-2019 11:52 AM
    It's a Motorola Play Z2.
    08-07-2019 12:37 PM
    Check the camera app to see which storage - internal or SD card - it's videos. Then look in that storage, in /DCIM/Camera for the videos. If they're not there, look in the folders in there. If not, back all the way out to that storage, then look for a "Videos" or "Video" or "Movies" folder, and look in there.

(And make sure that your idea of "plenty of storage space" is the same as the phone's idea. You can't store half an hour of video in 100MB. [look at previous videos to get an idea of how large the file is, then divide by the number of minutes the video is - that will give you an idea of KB/minute, MB/minute or even, possibly, GB/minute].)
    08-07-2019 01:46 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Can you clarify -- if you set the Camera app to save to Internal Storage by default, does the problem still happen? Or is it only when it's trying to save to SD? If the latter, then the card could be corrupt or counterfeit. (A counterfeit card is programmed to report more capacity that it actually has, and unfortunately, there are quite a few of them out there -- especially if you bought yours from some random eBay seller, rather than a well-established retailer.)
    08-07-2019 07:31 PM