Why did my phone block me from texting my friend

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I was going to respond to a friend and it sent me a message that my contact list was blocked but when I text someone else it dosent send me that message. So I tried calling my friend but it said she dosent receive calls. So I sent her a dm and she said "your phone blocked me" also I checked my blocked list and she didn't show up there. I have no idea what I did

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I was going to respond to a friend and it sent me a message that my contact list was blocked but when I text someone else it dosent send me that message. So I tried calling my friend but it said she dosent receive calls. So I sent her a dm and she said "your phone blocked me" also I checked my blocked list and she didn't show up there. I have no idea what I did
Hi, welcome to AC forums, me or other members would be happy to assist you but if we need to ask additional questions you'll need to register as a member to respond . I'll provide a link to register so you can reply and communicate with us .https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Your blocked list blocks incoming calls and texts. Her phone has your number blocked. Either she's not aware of it or she doesn't want to let you know that she's blocking you.