On my LG ThinQ G7 I am still receiving cell broadcast alerts from the app "cell broadcasts" even though I turned off the alerts. The sound is the same alert when you hear something from the Emergency broadcast system. It's really annoying. Please help before I throw my phone out the window.
    08-07-2019 12:05 PM
    On my LG ThinQ G7 I am still receiving cell broadcast alerts from the app "cell broadcasts" even though I turned off the alerts. The sound is the same alert when you hear something from the Emergency broadcast system. It's really annoying. Please help before I throw my phone out the window.
    Hi, welcome to AC forums, me or other members would be happy to assist you but if we need to ask additional questions you'll need to register as a member to respond . I'll provide a link to register so you can reply and communicate with us .https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-07-2019 12:10 PM
    There are a few alerts you can't disable (which ones depend on what country you're in).

(I deleted your other threads - there's no reason to post the same question more than once. This is a "we give free advice when we can" site, not a "you pay for immediate responses" site.)
    08-07-2019 01:02 PM