Recently changed phones. I have an Alcatel TCL LX A502DL
    I was texted with a audio file, text-tone, that I like. I can open it and play it.....How do I get it to my notification tones ?
    I can find nowhere where I can download and save...??
    08-07-2019 05:13 PM
    Recently changed phones. I have an Alcatel TCL LX A502DL
    I was texted with a audio file, text-tone, that I like. I can open it and play it.....How do I get it to my notification tones ?
    I can find nowhere where I can download and save...??
    Hi, welcome to AC forums, me or other members would be happy to assist you but if we need to ask additional questions you'll need to register as a member to respond . I'll provide a link to register so you can reply and communicate with us .https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-07-2019 05:20 PM
    Which version of android?
    Which SMS app are you using?

Ultimately, the sound file needs to be saved to the "/Notifications" folder.
    08-07-2019 06:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Select or long-press the attachment, then tap the Save or Download option. Then use a file manager app to look for the directory where attachments are saved -- it might be /Download, but it might also be /Media. Use the file manager to copy or move that file to the /Ringtones directory (if it's a ringtone) or /Notifications (if it's a notification tone). The sound file should now be available (as long as it's a supported format, i.e. mp3, ogg, and possibly wav -- the last one might depend on the phone).
    08-07-2019 06:30 PM