Since the last Android update, every time I add or change an appt. on my calendar (which is synced with Exchange), I am notified that I have unsent items in the Outbox. These are simple appointments, not meeting requests, and there are no recipients listed. I don't understand why Android thinks they need to be sent anywhere. I do NOT use a Google calendar. Need help to stop this.
    08-08-2019 11:18 AM
    Since the last Android update, every time I add or change an appt. on my calendar (which is synced with Exchange), I am notified that I have unsent items in the Outbox. These are simple appointments, not meeting requests, and there are no recipients listed. I don't understand why Android thinks they need to be sent anywhere. I do NOT use a Google calendar. Need help to stop this.
    Hi, welcome to AC forums, me or other members would be happy to assist you but if we need to ask additional questions you'll need to register as a member to respond . I'll provide a link to register so you can reply and communicate with us .https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-08-2019 11:24 AM
    Calendar doesn't have an outbox. Are you using a Microsoft app?
    08-09-2019 04:23 PM