I've been looking through my phone and online but I can't find an answer. The only option to change brightness on this seems to be to go into "Settings" and then "Display" and change it there. Can you imagine how annoying to have to do that every time the automatic brightness ****s up (which it of course does constantly, every time I enter another room or even change position)? So how to I get the slider to the notification bar? Like every other phone has.
    08-08-2019 12:29 PM
    I've been looking through my phone and online but I can't find an answer. The only option to change brightness on this seems to be to go into "Settings" and then "Display" and change it there. Can you imagine how annoying to have to do that every time the automatic brightness ****s up (which it of course does constantly, every time I enter another room or even change position)? So how to I get the slider to the notification bar? Like every other phone has.
    Hi, welcome to AC forums, me or other members would be happy to assist you but if we need to ask additional questions you'll need to register as a member to respond . I'll provide a link to register so you can reply and communicate with us .https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-08-2019 12:30 PM
    You don't - that's in the ROM. You'd have to rewrite Android to do that.

Or you could install Velis Auto Brightness - it does a better job than Android itself.
    08-08-2019 05:26 PM
    If it's like every other Samsung phone you swipe down a second time to access additional quick toggles and the brightness bar. From there you'll see an arrow that opens settings for brightness, toggle show control on top.
    08-09-2019 09:40 AM