Does anyone know how to get the AT&T BOGO deal but with two Note 10+?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

In the past we've always upgraded our devices by going to the AT&T store and doing everything there. They've always been able to apply the BOGO deals for us with a more expensive phone. I.E. we do an upgrade for a Note 10+ and add a second Note 10+ with a monthly discount of $35 (for example). Now that AT&T is giving a $150 Visa Card for pre-ordering online, I'm trying to order the phones online but when I take the option for the BOGO the only option I'm presented with is the regular Note 10. Does anyone know how to work the system so I can get a Note 10+ for the BOGO? Thanks!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
In the past we've always upgraded our devices by going to the AT&T store and doing everything there. They've always been able to apply the BOGO deals for us with a more expensive phone. I.E. we do an upgrade for a Note 10+ and add a second Note 10+ with a monthly discount of $35 (for example). Now that AT&T is giving a $150 Visa Card for pre-ordering online, I'm trying to order the phones online but when I take the option for the BOGO the only option I'm presented with is the regular Note 10. Does anyone know how to work the system so I can get a Note 10+ for the BOGO? Thanks!
Hi, welcome to AC forums, me or other members would be happy to assist you but if we need to ask additional questions you'll need to register as a member to respond . I'll provide a link to register so you can reply and communicate with us .https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles