s5 music app changed when i reinstall firmware!!!!!

labas10

Banned
Jun 15, 2019
Visit site
hey, when i got ota update the samsung music in app i see control volume by 1 2 3 4 5 6 volume controler number but now when i reinstall fw via odin the same android and security patch now gone, just slider. and on lockscreen and on notification bar white backround samsung music not green!!! before reinstall FW was GREEN on lockscreen and on notification center .

i cant replied to you because reply box not see.. i did reinstall because optimising app 1 of 1 shows when boot up or rebooted phone... so now gone, but now different looks music. but same android version, and security patch . G903FXXU2BRH2_G903FOXX2BRH2_G903FXXU2BRH2_HOME.tar i had this via ota before reflashed this, maybe different????? SEB G903FXXU2BRH2 i see when i before flashed via odin!!!

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You installed a different version with Odin. If it were exactly the same version, it would look the same. (Or you had something else installed before - which doesn't come with a fresh installation of the firmware).

But why are you constantly reinstalling firmware? There's no reason for it.

labas10

Banned
Jun 15, 2019
Visit site
You installed a different version with Odin. If it were exactly the same version, it would look the same. (Or you had something else installed before - which doesn't come with a fresh installation of the firmware).

i did reinstall because optimising app 1 of 1 shows when boot up or rebooted phone... so now gone, but now different looks music. but same android version, and security patch . G903FXXU2BRH2_G903FOXX2BRH2_G903FXXU2BRH2_HOME.tar i had this via ota before reflashed this, maybe different????? SEB G903FXXU2BRH2 i see when i before flashed via odin!!!

labas10

Banned
Jun 15, 2019
Visit site
now [language redacted by Mod] happen, music app is not the same when was before REFLASH!!!! how to get firmware whitch had volume numbers and green line on lockscreen not white!!! what im DID!!!!! ://// [language redacted by Mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

labas10

Banned
Jun 15, 2019
Visit site

how to get rhe version which was installed before i flashed via odin??? I KNOW THE VERSION NUMBER BHR2 SAME AS I HAD BEFORE FLASHED AND SECURITY PATCH THE SAME LATEST!! 2018 APRIL 1

labas10

Banned
Jun 15, 2019
Visit site
In note 3 looks like!! And was volume number and soundalive in volume slider. On s5 was before reflash via odin. Now its gone!!! And the volume slider in s5 not green but white. You see in note 3 color white amd slider blue. So brfore flash s5 was everything green slider volume number shows and soundalive

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-10-10-21-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-10-10-21-59.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 2

labas10

Banned
Jun 15, 2019
Visit site
This icon was without music updated app via Google play,when i updated changed to Samsung music,now when deleted update it Music name but not the same icon when you see in picture. In this picture was music app without updated from gplay. Now when i reflash software it wss updated music app but not latest updated from Google play,when i updated from google play it was changed music icon too!!

labas10

Banned
Jun 15, 2019
Visit site
I upload pic when the music app looks like before not reflash FW. But when reinstalled,and icon not the same looks like in picture. Before flashing it was look same at the pic. Now when reinstalled the app icon not the same not the same version. And in that version when i reinstalled FW looks different music not see volume number just see slider. And on lockscreen white backround not green and status bar not green when pulled down status bar ,WHITE.!!!!!!!!!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
how to get rhe version which was installed before i flashed via odin??? I KNOW THE VERSION NUMBER BHR2 SAME AS I HAD BEFORE FLASHED AND SECURITY PATCH THE SAME LATEST!! 2018 APRIL 1

Download that version and flash it via Odin. You evidently flashed a file with the update - a newer version. (Then you'll have to root the phone and disable the updater, or the phone will update to the latest version by itself.)

labas10

Banned
Jun 15, 2019
Visit site
Download that version and flash it via Odin. You evidently flashed a file with the update - a newer version. (Then you'll have to root the phone and disable the updater, or the phone will update to the latest version by itself.)

Į cant find version that,because į dont checked what Time released when was installed on my phone į just know was version bhr2 . Security patch was April 1 218. Now is the same patch and Android 6.0.1. but į dont know what Time version released before flash the version via odin:) so now music iš different app and looks like different anything!!!!!!!!!

labas10

Banned
Jun 15, 2019
Visit site

I flashed latest Android and patch but its different version looks like music app uptaded preinstalled not this pic when i found was be before installed via odin!!!! On phone version which i had before flashed looks the same app Icon where i found from picture in the Internet. I uploaded that

labas10

Banned
Jun 15, 2019
Visit site
This i had app not uptaded to the latest update from gplay i hate uptaded apps i used not uptaded apps. But in the software now not this update but newest . I had to update to more newest version but i dont uptaded to latest Samsung music uptade BECAUSE Į DONT LIKE IT,AWFUL UPTADE

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190810-132955.jpg
    Screenshot_20190810-132955.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173