All the sudden I cant see that my message was sent or received when texting someone on the same plan using the exact same phone and neither can they also when they text me it's not showing up at the top of the screen. I have checked all settings are on and I have restarted and shut off my phone, nothing is working...please help with any suggestions to fix this
    08-09-2019 11:27 AM
    All the sudden I cant see that my message was sent or received when texting someone on the same plan using the exact same phone and neither can they also when they text me it's not showing up at the top of the screen. I have checked all settings are on and I have restarted and shut off my phone, nothing is working...please help with any suggestions to fix this
    Hi, welcome to AC forums, me or other members would be happy to assist you but if we need to ask additional questions you'll need to register as a member to respond . I'll provide a link to register so you can reply and communicate with us .https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-09-2019 12:14 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone?
    08-11-2019 01:16 AM