I used the Voice Recorder app to record some interviews and the majority of the audio is just silent. There is still "something" there as the player will run for the duration of the recording, but there is nothing to hear. I'm imagining the audio that does exist was recorded while my phone screen was on, but then the microphones turned off when I shut off my screen. I can hear the first minute or so of the interview and the last seconds. But nothing in between. Is there something I can do? Or is the audio just lost? Any help would be very appreciated.
    08-09-2019 11:46 AM
    I used the Voice Recorder app to record some interviews and the majority of the audio is just silent. There is still "something" there as the player will run for the duration of the recording, but there is nothing to hear. I'm imagining the audio that does exist was recorded while my phone screen was on, but then the microphones turned off when I shut off my screen. I can hear the first minute or so of the interview and the last seconds. But nothing in between. Is there something I can do? Or is the audio just lost? Any help would be very appreciated.
    Hi, welcome to AC forums, me or other members would be happy to assist you but if we need to ask additional questions you'll need to register as a member to respond . I'll provide a link to register so you can reply and communicate with us .https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-09-2019 12:12 PM
    If the file is there (not deleted) and there's no audio on it, then there's no audio on it - so there's nothing to "recover" but silence. The audio "exists" as long as you hear it when it's recording, it doesn't "hang around" in the phone anywhere - straight from the mic, through some circuitry, to the recording file. So sorry, but no.
    08-09-2019 12:24 PM