This issue has been disturbing me for the past few days. Please do read and reply appropriately to help me out. Two days ago, i installed a game called sdorica from playstore which installed properly. Then i thought of updating lucky patcher with its latest version. The game worked well, but soon enough it gave a security violation error so i decided to uninstall the app and lucky patcher at the same time. I tried reinstalling from playstore, but it didnt install and had an error. Then i tried apk, which also failed. I tried reinstalling lucky patchers latest version again, and that failed. Then i thought of download utorrent apk and that also failed. Certain apps will install with no issue. App not install problem is the only thing i get and i am also unable to flash firmware via odin. My phone is rooted and has stock firmware with magisk. I recently have been using android patch in lucky patcher
    I am using samsung S5 exynox. Please help!
    08-10-2019 07:20 AM
    Sorry, Lucky Patcher supports piracy, we don't.
    08-10-2019 07:32 AM
    This issue has been disturbing me for the past few days. Please do read and reply appropriately to help me out. Two days ago, i installed a game called sdorica from playstore which installed properly. Then i thought of updating lucky patcher with its latest version. The game worked well, but soon enough it gave a security violation error so i decided to uninstall the app and lucky patcher at the same time. I tried reinstalling from playstore, but it didnt install and had an error. Then i tried apk, which also failed. I tried reinstalling lucky patchers latest version again, and that failed. Then i thought of download utorrent apk and that also failed. Certain apps will install with no issue. App not install problem is the only thing i get and i am also unable to flash firmware via odin. My phone is rooted and has stock firmware with magisk. I recently have been using android patch in lucky patcher
    I am using samsung S5 exynox. Please help!
    From the sticky post:

10) Have you rooted your smart phone?.. Many of you have attempted to root your smart phone in an attempt to be special and learn or access the phone's coding.. In the event that your inadvertently screw something up while attempting to root your phone, All bets are off when asking a question within the forum.

This means that if you've taken it upon yourself to attempt something which you do not have any knowledge in doing and something messes up, do not expect those offer support to know what it is you've done to your phone in order to correct the issue. In other words.. "Root your phone at your own risk".
    08-10-2019 08:02 AM
    Thread closed. No discussions about Lucky Patcher, please.
    08-11-2019 01:41 AM