Umm...this happened with me a few days ago. Actually I have a rooted Galaxy core 2 in which I was installing stock firmware through Odin

But it got stuck in loading and I plugged it out from my PC.When I switched on the phone,It says "firmware upgrade encountered an error.Please connect to kies.."or something like this. I could go into download mode so I reflashed it. Everytime it failed and I tried all ways on searching on web and YouTube but nothing worked for me. Its dead now and I want it very badly.
    I hope anyone could help me with this matter. It would really be great of you.(sorry for bad English)
    08-10-2019 12:19 PM
    Umm...this happened with me a few days ago. Actually I have a rooted Galaxy core 2 in which I was installing stock firmware through Odin

But it got stuck in loading and I plugged it out from my PC.When I switched on the phone,It says "firmware upgrade encountered an error.Please connect to kies.."or something like this. I could go into download mode so I reflashed it. Everytime it failed and I tried all ways on searching on web and YouTube but nothing worked for me. Its dead now and I want it very badly.
    I hope anyone could help me with this matter. It would really be great of you.(sorry for bad English)
    Hi, welcome to AC forums, me or other members would be happy to assist you but if we need to ask additional questions you'll need to register as a member to respond . I'll provide a link to register so you can reply and communicate with us .https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-10-2019 12:24 PM
    After registering (so you can answer here), what's the failure message in Odin? (The line before the "failed 1" message that I;m sure you're getting.) If it;s something like a failure to write, you may have damaged the eMMC storage in the phone by disconnecting the phone while it was being written to, so you'd need a new motherboard (which for INR7700 - USD110.might be more than buying a new one).
    mustang7757 and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-10-2019 03:07 PM
    After registering (so you can answer here), what's the failure message in Odin? (The line before the "failed 1" message that I;m sure you're getting.) If it;s something like a failure to write, you may have damaged the eMMC storage in the phone by disconnecting the phone while it was being written to, so you'd need a new motherboard (which for INR7700 - USD110.might be more than buying a new one).
    It might be the case as it says comlete (write) operation failed.please any other way to solve this.šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ™šŸ™‡
    08-10-2019 09:33 PM
    it might be the case as it says complete write operation failed. Any other method to restore my phone please
    08-10-2019 09:37 PM
    it might be the case as it says complete write operation failed. Any other method to restore my phone please
    Have you tried re flashing the firmware again ?
    08-10-2019 09:41 PM
    Have you tried re flashing the firmware again ?
    Yes I did many times but it failed. I downloaded the latest firmware. Please help.
    08-11-2019 05:27 AM
    10) Have you rooted your smart phone?.. Many of you have attempted to root your smart phone in an attempt to be special and learn or access the phone's coding.. In the event that your inadvertently screw something up while attempting to root your phone, All bets are off when asking a question within the forum.

This means that if you've taken it upon yourself to attempt something which you do not have any knowledge in doing and something messes up, do not expect those offer support to know what it is you've done to your phone in order to correct the issue. In other words.. "Root your phone at your own risk".
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-11-2019 06:34 AM
    Yes I did many times but it failed. I downloaded the latest firmware. Please help.
    Have you downloaded the latest firmware?
    And used the correct Odin version?
    08-11-2019 10:30 AM
    Have you downloaded the latest firmware?
    And used the correct Odin version?
    Yes I downloaded the latest version and my Odin is 12,5 ver.Please make up my phone. Please help me until end. One more question : is it related to motherboard ??
    08-11-2019 12:47 PM
    10) Have you rooted your smart phone?.. Many of you have attempted to root your smart phone in an attempt to be special and learn or access the phone's coding.. In the event that your inadvertently screw something up while attempting to root your phone, All bets are off when asking a question within the forum.

This means that if you've taken it upon yourself to attempt something which you do not have any knowledge in doing and something messes up, do not expect those offer support to know what it is you've done to your phone in order to correct the issue. In other words.. "Root your phone at your own risk".
    It can't be.. Please help me?!
    08-11-2019 12:49 PM
    It might be the case as it says comlete (write) operation failed.please any other way to solve this.
    It might not be motherboard as I can still go to download mode and when I switch it on it says "firmware upgrade encounter an error. Please connect to kies in recovery mode."I think when motherboard is damaged them the phone should be working (maybe)
    08-11-2019 12:59 PM
    Yes I downloaded the latest version and my Odin is 12,5 ver.Please make up my phone. Please help me until end. One more question : is it related to motherboard ??
    Latest. Is 3.13.1 but do t know if Will work for older firmware, where did you get the files ?
    08-11-2019 01:16 PM
    Latest. Is 3.13.1 but do t know if Will work for older firmware, where did you get the files ?
    the firmware I downloaded was from Android MTK. I will try To download from sammobile.
    08-12-2019 12:30 AM
    the firmware I downloaded was from Android MTK. I will try To download from sammobile.
    Yeah i definitely trust sammobile
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-12-2019 12:34 AM