I recently got the Galaxy s10 plus.all my photos were transferred using Google Photos and Samsumg Switch. On my new phone, the photos are in chronological order. However, when I go to post to Facebook or Instagram, the photos are in reverse order. In order to post the most recent photos I have taken, I have to scroll ALL the way to the bottom which is through years of pictures. How do I get the most recent photos to be first in line like they usually are?!
    08-10-2019 01:33 PM
    Hi, welcome to AC forums, me or other members would be happy to assist you but if we need to ask additional questions you'll need to register as a member to respond . I'll provide a link to register so you can reply and communicate with us .https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    I recently got the Galaxy s10 plus.all my photos were transferred using Google Photos and Samsumg Switch. On my new phone, the photos are in chronological order. However, when I go to post to Facebook or Instagram, the photos are in reverse order. In order to post the most recent photos I have taken, I have to scroll ALL the way to the bottom which is through years of pictures. How do I get the most recent photos to be first in line like they usually are?!
    08-10-2019 02:02 PM